20 July 2010

Felt Chips + Sandwich: Free Pattern Link


I have always loved to make felt food, but I felt kind of silly doing so because I have no actual use for them. I live in very cramped quarters, so sometimes crafting just for the sake of crafting cute things makes these quarters even more cramped. Luckily, three and a half years ago, my mom gave me a second little brother. Now, making felt food has become practical!

Anyhow, I came across this wonderful free pattern for a totally cute bag of chips and sandwich with all the fixings over at Snazzle Craft.

You can find the pattern and instructions here. She even tells you how to put ridges on your chips so that they look like Ruffles. I think it would be really cute idea to monogram the label on the chip bag, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment