22 July 2010

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting






I wanted to share with you guys this gem of a blog I found, called Extreme Cards and Papercrafting. The pop-up cards, movable cards, and 3-D paper crafts she does are amazing. She offers tons of tutorials and lessons, like this one on how to do pop-up words in your cards. She also offers downloadable patterns, templates, and various file types for your digital cutters.

One things that I really like about this particular blog is that the lessons are neatly organized and easy to find on the right side scroll bar. So many times, I will find a blog that is very informative or inspiring, but I will abandon reading it due to not being able to easily navigate through it.

If you are at all interested in paper crafts, or just feel like being wowed and amazed, I highly recommend checking out Extreme Cards and Papercrafting. I guarantee, money-back, that you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment