19 September 2010

Eyeball Cane : Tutorial Link

I was on hiatus a bit after having minor surgery and a broken computer. I'm doing crazy better, sadly my laptop is still sick. Don't worry, soon I will buy a new housing and whatnot and after a bit of first time DIY computer repair, it should be right as rain again.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share a really cool tutorial for making a polymer clay eyeball cane that I found on the internetz. You can slice this cane and use it for all sorts of things. Basically, if it will hold still, you can put eyeballs on it. All you need to make these is polymer clay of just a few colors, a blade and toothpick, and some way to roll out the clay (like a pasta machine or a glass).
Well, what are you waiting for? Head over to Corvus tristis's blog for the tutorial!

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I want a glass of milk very badly. VERY badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment