01 September 2010

Coffin Shaped Glasses Case: Tutorial Link


I have tons of gas station sunglasses. Tons. Part of the problem is that I used to work at a gas station, so I got first pick on new shipments, plus a hefty discount on already cheap sunglasses. The other part of the problem is that I never seem to remember to bring sunglasses with me on road trips (which I go on fairly often), so I am forced to pick up a new pair. However, just because they are cheap doesn't mean that I don't feel sad when a favorite pair gets scratched or broken from hanging around in the bottom of the black hole that I like to call my purse.

That's why I was really happy to find a great tutorial for a case at one of my favorite crafting blogs, Crafting for Cheapskates. Not only is it functional, it's kinda creepy. I also love that she uses duct tape to secure the fabric, rather than pins. Those are the kind of short cuts I totally dig, hehe. Anyhow, head over here for a simple, straight to the point tutorial to make your own cute-but-creepy glasses case.

No comments:

Post a Comment