19 August 2010

DIY iPod Skins: Tutorial Link


I love to decorate anything I can get my hands on. I always joke that if it'll hold still long enough, I'll customize it.

That's why I was so excited to find this awesome tutorial on how to make your own custom iPod or mobile device skins over at Crafting For Cheapskates.

I have the iPod Touch, so I sadly can't really use this project for my iPod, but I do have a very sad looking Blackberry! This will also make a perfect birthday present, dontchyathink?

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for x-posting.

    The template site lists the iPod Touch as "iTouch," so that's good news!

    Love your blog and I think you're a great "curator" for all kinds of awesome projects. I've added you and some of your links to my list of links BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site only has 1st and 2nd generation, and I have a 3rd gen iPod. I'm thinking that there probably isn't too much difference between 2nd and 3rd gens, so I'll give it a try. I think my Nintendo DS is also in need of a fancy schmancy skin, too.

    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! How about making a skin for your printer, laptop, trash can, storage boxes, camera, light switch...

    ReplyDelete